What challenges await you at reev
- As a backend developer in our team you can put all your full stack software development experience into an exciting practice.
- You live out your professional creativity in our Springboot developed, cloud-based backend solution (Kotlin/Java, PostgresQL).
- You support and foster our agile development process using end-to-end continuous integration and delivery, so that everyone can see their code really fast in production.
- You provide guidance to junior fellows, share your expertise with colleagues and participate in our crossteam technology community.
- Your architectural understanding helps us to stay lean and establish design principles throughout our applications without a need for dedicated architecture troups.
What we need from you
- Sound practice in full-stack development projects (3+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Expertise in backend development (Kotlin/Java) using RESTful http and Websocket communication, databases (Postgres), continuous integration (Spring Boot, Docker on Kubernetes/AWS) with unit and integration testing (Junit).
- English is a must; German is a plus.