Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We believe in mobility without emissions; mobility that creates harmony between people and the environment. For this reason, we are establishing new technical standards that will enable everyone to set up their own charging infrastructure and operate it in a decentralised manner. With our self-developed charging platform solutions, we are contributing to the development of a global charging infrastructure network. Our team relies on an open, diverse culture in which work is self-determined. With us, you will find space to implement your own ideas and grow. The desire to make a difference drives each and every one of us. Become a part of our team and be inspired by our vision.
What challenges await you at reev
- As a backend developer in our team you can put all your full stack software development experience into an exciting practice.
- You live out your professional creativity in our Springboot developed, cloud-based backend solution (Kotlin/Java, PostgresQL).
- You support and foster our agile development process using end-to-end continuous integration and delivery, so that everyone can see their code really fast in production.
- You provide guidance to junior fellows, share your expertise with colleagues and participate in our crossteam technology community.
- Your architectural understanding helps us to stay lean and establish design principles throughout our applications without a need for dedicated architecture troups.
What we need from you
- Sound practice in full-stack development projects (3+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Expertise in backend development (Kotlin/Java) using RESTful http and Websocket communication, databases (Postgres), continuous integration (Spring Boot, Docker on Kubernetes/AWS) with unit and integration testing (Junit).
- English is a must; German is a plus.
Sustainable & future-oriented industry
First class equipment
Flexible work days
28 days of holiday
Versatile development opportunities
Company pension & company bicycle
Office in a central location
Team events, table football, fruit & drinks
Meeting invitation with the HR team for initial acquaintance.
Work on a test sample & interview with the respective team leader.
Meeting with management & if possible: Get to know the office and your team.