CRM Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We believe in mobility without emissions, working in harmony with both people and the environment. For this reason, we are creating technology to enable everyone to set up and operate their own charging infrastructure on a decentralized basis. With our bespoke charging platform, we make a significant contribution to building a global charging network. Our team is based on an open, diverse culture in which everyone is responsible for their own work. With us, you will have the space to realise your own ideas and to grow as an individual. The desire to change something drives every one of us. Become a part of our team and be inspired by our vision.
What challenges await you at reev
- Building a strong CRM is an essential element in support of our growing business. In your role, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of business processes in our CRM system Salesforce.
- You analyze and understand how changes in our products or processes will influence our CRM. Your expertise will help us establish an even customer journey across our various solutions and customer lifecycle stages.
- You will guide the respective user groups in defining and prioritizing the necessary business requirements and you will help them understand the implications that any system adjustment will have for their direct peers as well as other user groups in the company
- You ensure a frictionless handover from key users to CRM developers and architects. You also help perform and coordinate testing, thereby securing high standards of quality.
- Jointly with key users, you will refine our key user concept and enable the different user groups by designing a training concept according to their respective needs and system environments.
What we need from you
- You have a university degree, ideally in Business Administration and a focus on IT or process management, and at least 1-3 years of work experience.
- A background in Salesforce is mandatory, certifications such as Salesforce certified Administrator, SalesCloud and ServiceCloud Consultant or Pardot Specialist are a plus.
- Experience in the field of process management and requirement engineering would be beneficial.
- You are a strong communicator and talented at handling multiple topics at the same. You like to be challenged but focus on solutions instead of problems.
- Your English is excellent and your German is at least at B2 level.
- We believe in flexible and remote work but enjoy personal meetings too, so we are looking for someone located in or near Munich.
Sustainable & future-oriented industry
First class equipment
Flexible work days
28 days of holiday
Versatile development opportunities
Company pension & company bicycle
Office in a central location
Team events, table football, fruit & drinks
Meeting invitation with the HR team for initial acquaintance.
Work on a test sample & interview with the respective team leader.
Meeting with management & if possible: Get to know the office and your team.