Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
We believe in mobility without emissions; mobility that creates harmony between people and the environment. For this reason, we are establishing new technical standards that will enable everyone to set up their own charging infrastructure and operate it in a decentralised manner. With our self-developed charging platform solutions, we are contributing to the development of a global charging infrastructure network. Our team relies on an open, diverse culture in which work is self-determined. With us, you will find space to implement your own ideas and grow. The desire to make a difference drives each and every one of us. Become a part of our team and be inspired by our vision.
What challenges await you at reev
- You write quality, reusable and maintainable code following the best practices and industry standards, working on the release of our reev app, automotive apps and white-label web-app.
- You work creatively and professionally using our Springboot-developed, cloud-based backend solution (Kotlin, PostgresQL, Redis, CI/CD) by improving the CI/CD pipeline and AWS infrastructure integration.
- You implement new user- and machine-facing features.
- You support and foster our agile development process using end-to-end continuous integration and delivery, so that everyone can quickly see their code in production.
- You provide guidance to junior colleagues and participate in our cross-team technology community by sharing and giving feedback and ideas to improve our product. Moreover, you provide feedback to the product or design team on feasibility of proposed changes, offering meaningful alternatives where possible. Through this, you ensure the scalability, fault tolerance and efficiency of our product.
- Your architectural understanding helps us to stay lean and establish design principles throughout our applications without a need for dedicated architecture teams.
- You give feedback on the code quality of other engineers through pull requests
- You are responsible for writing and maintaining meaningful unit and integration tests.
- You are eager to take on ownership for tasks and projects.
What we need from you
- Sound practice in full-stack development projects (2+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent qualification.
- Expertise in backend development (Kotlin or Java) using RESTful HTTP and Websocket communication, expertise in writing scalable, testable and maintainable code, using Web Services (AWS S3, Lambda, SNS, SES), databases (Postgres), event driven architecture (Redis, AWS Lambda/SNS), CI/CD (CircleCI, Docker on Kubernetes/AWS) with unit and integration testing (Junit).
- English is a must, German is a plus.
Sustainable & future-oriented industry
First class equipment
Flexible work days
28 days of holiday
Versatile development opportunities
Company pension & company bicycle
Office in a central location
Team events, table football, fruit & drinks
Meeting invitation with the HR team for initial acquaintance.
Work on a test sample & interview with the respective team leader.
Meeting with management & if possible: Get to know the office and your team.