What challenges await you at reev
- Functionality: You ensure the functional readiness of software product increments before they go to market.
- Testing: You always keep an eye on the continuous improvement of the testing concept, assess the test coverage for new software increments and design new test cases. By executing test cases for new software increments and by defining regression tests, you make sure issues are kept at a minimum.
- Quality Assurance: As an advocate for quality, you work closely with the development team to define a test suite for automation.
- Reporting: After each software increment is tested, you document and report on test results to communicate them accordingly in the team.
- Communication: Together with the product and development teams, you make sure all customer-facing teams know about potential issues and are informed about upcoming software changes.
What we need from you
- Sound practice in software testing and/or software development experience (2+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business informatics with a technology focus or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SCRUM & agile requirements engineering as well as with tools and techniques used in automated testing
- Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- English is required, German is a plus