What challenges await you at reev
- We have split up our team into three solutions, each of them representing one of our products – You are the dev team lead for one of the solutions.
- You are responsible for the Software Development Life Cycle of your solution’s software components and you take an active role in the improvement the CI/CD pipeline and AWS infrastructure integration.
- You are responsible for the technical quality of your team's code.
- You work closely with your product team challenging technical requirements and planning sprints for your team.
- You participate in our cross-team technology community and you are the go-to person in your development team for technical and non-technical topics and stakeholder
- You provide mentoring to engineers in your team and foster their technical growth with/by pair programming, knowledge sharing and coaching.
- You are strategically involved in the OKR process for our company solution.
What we need from you
- Proven experience in backend, frontend or full-stack development projects (5+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in leading teams and passion to enable your teammates and amplify their technical abilities.
- Very good communication skills to provide technical guidance and leadership.
- Ability to effectively lead others through meetings, planning, and any processes which are needed to accomplish the goals of the team.
- Experience in writing scalable, testable and maintainable code
- Experience with REST and WebSocket communication (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience in security best practices
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI or equivalent)
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Junit, Jest, detox or equivalent)
- English is a must, German is a plus.
What we look for in the Backend
- Experience in backend development with Spring Boot or Ktor (Kotlin or Java).
- Experience in using AWS Stack (AWS S3, Lambda, SNS, SES).
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres).
- Experience with event driven architecture (Redis, AWS Lambda/SNS, Message Queues or equivalent).
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
What we look for in the Frontend
- Experience in web and app technologies (React, React Native).
- Experience with build tools such as webpack.
- Experience with CSS, styled components and layouts such as Flexbox.