Team Lead Development (m/f/d)
We believe in mobility without emissions; mobility that creates harmony between people and the environment. For this reason, we are establishing new technical standards that will enable everyone to set up their own charging infrastructure and operate it in a decentralised manner. With our self-developed charging platform solutions, we are contributing to the development of a global charging infrastructure network. Our team relies on an open, diverse culture in which work is self-determined. With us, you will find space to implement your own ideas and grow. The desire to make a difference drives each and every one of us. Become a part of our team and be inspired by our vision.
What challenges await you at reev
- We have split up our team into three solutions, each of them representing one of our products – You are the dev team lead for one of the solutions.
- You are responsible for the Software Development Life Cycle of your solution’s software components and you take an active role in the improvement the CI/CD pipeline and AWS infrastructure integration.
- You are responsible for the technical quality of your teams code.
- You work closely with your product team challenging technical requirements and planning sprints for your team.
- You participate in our cross-team technology community and you are the go-to person in your development team for technical and non-technical topics and stakeholder
- You provide mentoring to engineers in your team and foster their technical growth with/by pair programming, knowledge sharing and coaching.
- You are strategically involved in the OKR process for our company solutions.
What we need from you
- Proven experience in backend, frontend or full-stack development projects (5+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in leading teams and passion to enable your teammates and amplify their technical abilities.
- Very good communication skills to provide technical guidance and leadership.
- Ability to effectively lead others through meetings, planning, and any processes which are needed to accomplish the goals of the team.
- Experience in writing scalable, testable and maintainable code
- Experience with REST and WebSocket communication (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience in security best practices
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI or equivalent)
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Junit, Jest, detox or equivalent)
- English is a must, German is a plus.
What we look for in the Backend
- Experience in backend development with Spring Boot or Ktor (Kotlin or Java)
- Experience in using AWS Stack (AWS S3, Lambda, SNS, SES)
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres)
- Experience with event driven architecture (Redis, AWS Lambda/SNS, Message Queues or equivalent)
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes
What we look for in the Frontend
- Experience in web and app technologies (React, React Native)
- Experience with build tools such as webpack
- Experience with CSS, styled components and layouts such as Flexbox
Sustainable & future-oriented industry
First class equipment
Flexible work days
28 days of holiday
Versatile development opportunities
Company pension & company bicycle
Office in a central location
Team events, table football, fruit & drinks
Meeting invitation with the HR team for initial acquaintance.
Work on a test sample & interview with the respective team leader.
Meeting with management & if possible: Get to know the office and your team.