What challenges await you at reev
- The focus of this position is the independent identification and direct approach of suitable tech talents via social media and all relevant online platforms.
- You represent reev in the first contact with all technical applicants and thus take on an essential and responsible role for the employer branding of reev.
- You will be responsible for the entire hiring process of all technical positions (e.g. Full Stack-, Front End- and Back End Developer, Team Lead Development, Quality Assurance & Test Analyst) - from needs analysis to contract negotiation.
- You always keep an eye on the personnel planning of the development team.
- You generate insightful reports for stakeholders and as part of the HR team, you actively contribute to the realization of the team OKRs and thus to the success of the company.
What we need from you
- A degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business, Human Resources or Psychology
- At least 3-4 years of experience in tech recruiting (active approach, candidate interviews) preferably experience in recruiting in a young and fast growing company.
- You’re up to date when it comes to new and innovative recruiting strategies, and ideally familiar with (virtual) tech recruiting events.
- You’ve got solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to properly understand relevant tech skills and ability to advise your hiring teams on this.
- You enjoy taking ownership of the whole recruitment process, have an open and empathetic personality, solid communication skills and love networking.
- You ideally have some knowledge on how to target multiple countries as potential sources for recruiting, not just Germany.
- English is a must, German a plus.