1. Name and contact details of the data controller
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Data controller: reev by emonvia GmbH
Address: Theo Prosel Way 1
Phone: +49 (0)89 21538970
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at the following address:
Ms Lisa Scheblein
SiDIT GmbH, Unterdürrbacher Straße 8, 97080 Würzburg
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature, purpose and use thereof
a) Collection and storage
When you first contact us and/or enter into a contract with us, we usually collect the following information:
• Company name
• Salutation, first name, last name of the designated contact persons
• Address (if different: Invoice address
• Valid eMail address,
• Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
• Fax number
• Date of birth
• Bank details
• Order data
• Vehicle number plate
• Access data (encrypted)
• Visit logs
• Charging station location
• Log-in activities (anonymised)
• Charging details
We will assign you a customer number in our system.
b) Why do we process your data (purpose of processing) and on what legal basis?
In the following, we will inform you about what we process your data for and on what legal basis.
aa) For the fulfilment of contractual obligations and/or the implementation of
pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 Sec. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR)
We process your personal data to fulfil contractual obligations and/or carry out pre-contractual measures based on your request, i.e. in particular
• for the fulfilment of the contract;
• for correspondence with you;
• for invoicing;
• for the settlement of warranty claims;
• for the settlement of any liability claims that may exist and the
assertion of any claims against you.
bb) Based on your consent (Art. 6 Sec. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR)
If you have given us consent to process personal data, the respective consent is the legal basis for the processing mentioned there.
This concerns in particular
• Collection and storage of further personal data
• Promotional addresses by telephone or eMail
• Christmas, Anniversary Greetings
• Documentation of a customer account
You can revoke consent at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to declarations of consent that you gave us before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before 25 May 2018. We inform you that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
cc) Within the framework of the balancing of interests (Art. 6 Sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR)
We may also use your data on the basis of a balance of interests to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties. This is done for the following purposes, for example:
• Maintaining an order history for our future services
• For customer advice and support and sales
• General business management and further development of services and products
• Advertising, market and opinion research
Our interest in the respective processing results from the respective purposes and is otherwise of an economic nature. Where possible and appropriate, we process your data pseudonymously or anonymously.
dd) Based on legal requirements (Art. 6 Sec. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR)
We are subject to various legal obligations, such as statutory storage and documentation obligations under German commercial law (from HGB, StGB or AO).
4. Disclosure of data to third parties and processors
The disclosure of personal data is also processing within the meaning of the previous point 3. However, at this point we would like to inform you again separately about the issue of passing on information to third parties. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason we are particularly careful when it comes to passing on your data to third parties. As a rule, your personal data is transferred to third parties for the following purposes.
• Processors with whom we have concluded an agreement in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR
• Shipping (e.g. shipping service provider)
• Payment (e.g. payment service provider)
• Accounting (e.g. tax consultant)
• Legal disputes (e.g. lawyer)
• Communication platform (e.g. eMail, WhatsApp, other messenger services)
Your personal data will be deleted by us if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
• to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Sec. 3 GDPR.
The consequence of this is that we can no longer process data based on this consent in future;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, your personal data saved by us will be deleted by us if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of: June 2020