ABL reev ready combines the reev charging software with ABL charging stations
Whether companies, housing companies, the hospitality industry, facility managers or car park operators: the demand for demand-based charging infrastructure is growing everywhere. In order to control several wallboxes centrally and automatically bill, the connection to a charging software, a backend, is necessary. Installation and operation are easier than ever with the ABL reev ready product: both for the operator and the electrician. ABL reev ready combines powerful ABL hardware with intelligent reev cloud software and makes intelligent charging simple, transparent and sustainable.
What is an „intelligent wallbox“?
A charging station with installed software is called an “intelligent wallbox”. The charging points are integrated into the software so that the charging stations can be centrally controlled and managed in an online operator portal, such as in the reev dashboard. The software not only offers the operator of the wall boxes management functions such as user group creation, access control or monitoring, but also an automated billing system for charging processes. By automating many processes, the software ensures efficient operation and makes the wallbox and charging intelligent, simple and transparent.
A charging software for charging stations is particularly useful for complex fleet situations in trade, in the company fleet, in parking garages or residential complexes. This is the only way to charge different drivers at a charging station and to automatically bill the consumption per user in the background with kwh accuracy.
What are the advantages of a wallbox with software?
The reev software enables the efficient operation of the wall boxes, and the management of the charging stations in the reev dashboard offers the following advantages:
- Consumption control
- Automated billing
- Load management
- Access control
- User management
- Economical operation of the charging infrastructure
- Save resources with automated processes
- Generate revenue with the reev GHG quota
What advantages does ABL reev ready offer?
With ABL reev ready, the combination of charging station and software is as easy as possible. The reev ready wall boxes and charging stations from ABL are already preconfigured with SIM card and charging point IDs, so that the charging station is commissioned and the software is activated in just a few steps: Depending on the software license, the reev ready license keys are purchased in the Compact or Pro version. The operator can activate the software independently for each charging point and set up the reev dashboard.
ABL reev ready Advantages:
- Easy eMobility entry
- Control all charging points in the reev dashboard
- Simple activation of the reev dashboard by reev ready license key
- Powerful, preconfigured ABL reev ready wallbox
- Optimised and time-saving installation and onboarding of your charging infrastructure
- Personal support for hardware and software
- A coordinated eMobility concept – no configuration required
- High flexibility – Choose your ABL reev ready charging station and the desired reev ready license key
- Charging in accordance with the calibration law in eMobility
- Out-of-the-box LTE connection
How do I order ABL reev ready?
You can buy ABL reev ready in the electrical wholesale trade:
- An ABL reev ready charging station
- One reev ready license key per charging point (optional for the Compact or Pro license version)
As an electrician, you can purchase ABL reev ready through one of our wholesale partners. Visit the respective online shop and search for ABL reev ready.
As an operator, you can request ABL reev ready directly from us.
How do I install ABL reev ready?
ABL reev ready charging stations can be commissioned by the installing electrician in just 4 simple steps:
- Step 1: Installation of the charging station(s)
- Step 2: Complete the online commissioning form at reev.com/install
- Step 3: Attach the reev logo sticker to the charging station
- Step 4: Transfer of the operator set to the operator of the charging infrastructure
Afterwards, the operator can easily activate the reev dashboard with the reev ready license keys under reev.com/setup.
Functions Overview of ABL reev ready
- ABL reev ready charging station
- Backend Communication OCPP 1.6
- Energy meter that complies with calibration law
- DC residual current detection
- Max charge current per phase: 16 / 32 A*
- Max charging power: 7.4 / 11 / 22 kW*
- 1 & 3 phase charging*
- OTA software updates
- Real-time support
- Remote service (up to 2 years after online activation)
* Depending on product variant
reev ready license key
- reev Customer Support
- Fully automated billing**
- Public charging**
- Flexible tariff allocation**
- GHG quota for EVs
- Smartphone app for drivers
- Management & Monitoring
- Access control
- User management
* Depending on product variant **Pro license only
Sie möchten Ladeinfrastruktur aufbauen und betreiben?
Wir beraten Sie gerne persönlich.