Charging at company premises
Charging for employees
Offer your employees the possibility to charge private vehicles at the workplace. You decide on the amount of the tariff. Billing is monthly and automated. RFID-enabled employee ID cards or the reev app can be used for authorisation.
Charging of fleet & company vehicles
Allow pool vehicles and company cars to be charged for free or charge them internally. Allow pool vehicles and company cars to be charged for free or charge them internally. Allocate costs and consumption to individual departments or cost centres. All charging processes are billed to the exact booking account. It is also possible to charge company cars at employees’ homes.
Charging for customers & guests
Guests and customers who charge spontaneously on the company premise pay directly at the charging station by credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay (Ad Hoc); or external charging card (eRoaming). Make your charging infrastructure available for public use and receive additional government funding for the installation of your charging stations.
Your full-service charging solution – specially developed for companies
Leave the implementation of your charging infrastructure to us. We take care of everything for you and implement your charging solution professionally. For you this means: maximum transparency and minimum effort.
- Highest quality: support from experienced professionals
- Individuality: A charging solution customised to your needs
- Simplicity: Minimum effort for you. Only one contact person
- Efficiency: Professional planning, implementation & maintenance
- Reliable system operation: You control and manage your charging solution via the reev dashboard. If required, our eMobility experts can also take care of this for you.
ABL reev ready
The coordinated charging solution for your eMobility project
ABL reev ready combines powerful and pre-configured ABL hardware with the intelligent reev software. With the reev dashboard, the online operator portal, you control and manage your charging stations in a simple and straightforward way.
- Easy & fast setup: no time-consuming on-site configuration.
- Maximum flexibility & scalability: additional charging points can be added at any time.
- Billing & intuitive management: depending on the license model, various functions are available, such as automated billing, monitoring or reporting.
- Security & transparency: insight into all processes and consumption.
Depending on the software licence, various functions are available to you:
- Access control
- User management
- Monitoring & management
- Flexible tariff design (except eRoaming)
- Various payment options for drivers
- Fully automated billing
More about the reev Software
With the reev app, your registered users (e.g. employees) can keep an eye on everything – from real-time charging processes to consumption history and billing information. This makes charging easy.
- Start and stop charging processes easily
- Onboard themselves with their RFID card
- View their charging history and active charging processes in real time
- and much more.
Learn more about the reev app here.
With your reev charging solution, you can now generate additional revenue: With the reev GHG quotas. Earn money with every electric vehicle (BEV) from your fleet and on every charging process at your public charging points – even retroactively.
The reev GHG quotas:
- “reev GHG quota for company and pool cars.“
- You receive a fixed amount of currently 280€ for each pure electric vehicle (BEV) in your fleet.
- You can earn up to an additional 13 cents per kWh on each charging session.
“reev GHG quota for public charging points
More information: reev GHG quotas
Whether it’s a motor vehicle tax exemption, BMVI funding programme for companies or KfW funding for private charging stations. Our blog article tells you everything you need to know.
To the blog article
- reev Dashboard
- reev app
- reev GHG quotas
Charge company car at home
Increase the operational readiness of your eFleet now and at the same time improve the charging comfort for your employees.
Company car drivers charge at home, employer reimburses electricity costs. Convenient, safe and simple.
With the reev dashboard, the charging processes at home can be recorded accurately in terms of consumption, per kWh, and automatically transmitted to the employer for internal billing.
You want our solutions
for your company?
or to answer any questions you may have in person.