Charging for employees
Offer your employees the possibility to charge private vehicles at the workplace. You decide on the amount of the tariff. Billing is monthly and automated. RFID-enabled employee ID cards or the reev app can be used for authorisation.
Charging of fleet & company vehicles
Allow pool vehicles and company cars to be charged for free or charge them internally. Allow pool vehicles and company cars to be charged for free or charge them internally. Allocate costs and consumption to individual departments or cost centres. All charging processes are billed to the exact booking account. It is also possible to charge company cars at employees’ homes.
Charging for customers & guests
Guests and customers who charge spontaneously on the company premise pay directly at the charging station by credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay (Ad Hoc); or external charging card (eRoaming). Make your charging infrastructure available for public use and receive additional government funding for the installation of your charging stations.
Your full-service charging solution – specially developed for companies
Leave the implementation of your charging infrastructure to us. We take care of everything for you and implement your charging solution professionally. For you this means: maximum transparency and minimum effort.
- Highest quality: support from experienced professionals
- Individuality: A charging solution customised to your needs
- Simplicity: Minimum effort for you. Only one contact person
- Efficiency: Professional planning, implementation & maintenance
- Reliable system operation: You control and manage your charging solution via the reev dashboard. If required, our eMobility experts can also take care of this for you.
ABL + reev Bundle
Full control over the charging operation. Charging station with integrated software
With the bundle, the control and management of the charging stations is in your hands. Grant access, create users and determine the charging rates. Billing is automated.
- Easy & fast commissioning: no time-consuming configuration on site
- Reliable ABL hardware & intelligent software
- Central management of multiple sites via the reev dashboard
- Flexibility & scalability: easy integration of further bundles & possibility to upgrade software
- Personal support from professionals
Depending on the software licence, various functions are available to you:
- Access control
- User management
- Monitoring & management
- Flexible tariff design (except eRoaming)
- Various payment options for drivers
- Fully automated billing
More about the reev Software
With the reev app, your registered users (e.g. employees) can keep an eye on everything – from real-time charging processes to consumption history and billing information. This makes charging easy.
- Start and stop charging processes easily
- Onboard themselves with their RFID card
- View their charging history and active charging processes in real time
- and much more.
Learn more about the reev app here.
Whether it’s a motor vehicle tax exemption, BMVI funding programme for companies or KfW funding for private charging stations. Our blog article tells you everything you need to know.
To the blog article
- reev Dashboard
- reev app
Charge company car at home
Increase the operational readiness of your eFleet now and at the same time improve the charging comfort for your employees.
Company car drivers charge at home, employer reimburses electricity costs. Convenient, safe and simple.
With the reev dashboard, the charging processes at home can be recorded accurately in terms of consumption, per kWh, and automatically transmitted to the employer for internal billing.